Your consent is needed
What is cookies?
A cookie is a small text file which, when connected to a website, is saved in your browser. Certain types of cookies are necessary to ensure that our websites function properly and are easy to use. Other types of cookies are used to retrieve information about what you do when you visit our websites
- Easyfairs International SA/NV is the parent company of a group of undertakings, active in the organisation of live events and exhibitions and venue management.
- Easyfairs International SA/NV and its affiliated entities take the protection of their clients’ (exhibitors, attendees, visitors, organisers, readers, advertisers, members, partners, prospects, etc.) personal information very seriously. Therefore, the personal data concerning our clients are kept in a secure way and treated with the utmost care. This is also true for the personal data concerning suppliers, other stakeholders and any parties in contact with us.
- While processing your personal data, Easyfairs International SA/NV and its affiliated entities respect your right to privacy and will only process your personal information in accordance with applicable data protection laws, which include the General Data Protection Regulation (Regulation 2016/679) (“GDPR”), the Directive 2002/58/EC concerning the processing of personal data and the protection of privacy in the electronic communications sector (“ePrivacy Directive”) and the national data protection laws.
- Contact details of the data controller
- Your personal data is processed by the following Joint Controllers:
- Easyfairs Nordic AB, with adress Åby Arenaväg 10, 431 62 Mölndal, Sweden
- Easyfairs Group SA, with adress Rue Saint-Lambert 135, 1200 WoluweSaint-Lambert, Belgium.
- You can also contact our group Data Protection Officer by e-mail on the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- WHAT are the purpose and legal basis of the data processing?
- Functional cookies, strictly necessary for the operation of this website
- We process functional cookies for the realization of our legitimate interests (Article 6 (1)(f) GDPR), in particular for the following purposes:
- Non-functional cookies
- We process non-functional Cookies with your consent (Article 6 (1)(a) GDPR), in particular for the following purposes:
- YOUR RIGHTS IN RELATION TO YOUR PERSONAL DATA
- Right to access. You may, where permitted by applicable law, request to obtain information whether we process your Personal Data and, where applicable, have access to them.
- Right to rectification. You may request that we rectify any inaccurate and/or complete any incomplete Personal Data free of charge.
- Right to withdraw consent. you may, as permitted by applicable law, withdraw your consent relating to cookies at any time. Such withdrawal will not affect the lawfulness of processing based on your previous consent. Please note that if you withdraw your consent, you may not be able to benefit from certain service features for which the processing of your Personal Data is essential.
- Right to erasure. You may request that we erase your Personal Data and we will comply, unless there is a lawful reason for not doing so. For example, there may be an overriding legitimate ground for keeping your Personal Data, such as, a legal obligation that we have to comply with, or if retention is necessary for us to comply with our legal obligations.
- Right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority. You have the right to contact the relevant supervisory authority in case you consider we process your Personal Data unlawfully.
- Linked websites
- Changes to our policy